SUMCLC Mission and Values
To partner with parents to provide a Christian-based learning experience that celebrates the uniqueness of each child.
Our Core Values
We believe that every child should have:
- A safe and nurturing Christian-based environment in which to grow and develop
- Curriculum experiences based on developmentally appropriate concepts and activities that support the child’s growth in: ◦Gross and fine motor skills
- Language development and enrichment
- Cognitive/academic readiness
- Social skills and competence
- Stimulation and encouragement to explore and develop creativity through music and art activities
- Opportunities to develop individuality while also learning to work and play cooperatively.